Volcanoes currently requiring caution
- Volcanic Alert Level 3 (Do not approach the volcano)
- Caution in non-residential areas near the crater
- Caution advised for the sea area in the vicinity of the volcano
- Volcanic Alert Level 2 (Do not approach the crater)
- Caution advised around the crater
Fukuoka Regional Headquarters and Kagoshima Meteorological Office Announcements
- Information on volcanic activity
High Risk level Low
- Volcanoes that are currently the subject of eruption warnings and forecasts are shown in descending order of risk using different colors. For detailed information on the situation at a particular volcano, check the page concerned.
List of volcanoes nationwide
- About posted information
- This information is from the Japan Meteorological Agency.